[JPL] drmike reports radioIO REAL JAZZ APR 22

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Tue Apr 22 08:20:07 EDT 2008

Greetings from drmike..
Michael Matheny (drmike)
616 Triple Cove Drive,
Wilkesboro, NC  28697
visit drmike on his MySpace page!!  www.myspace.com/drjazz20
www.radioio.com
radioIO Real Jazz TOP TEN  APRIL 22ND

        ARTIST          ALBUM          LABEL
1- BOBBY WATSON     From The Heart     Palmetto
2- MACEO PARKER     Roots And Grooves     Head's Up-Tel Arc
3- PAT METHENY     Day Trip         Nonesuch
4- KAREN BLIXT     Mad Hope         Hi-Fli
5- CARIBBEAN JAZZ PROJECT     Afro Bop Alliance     Heads Up
6- TOM SCOTT         Cannonball Reloaded     Concord
7- JUDY WEXLER     Dreams And Shadows     Jazzed Media
8- CONNIE EVINGSON     Little Did I Dream     Minnehaha
9- VICTOR WOOTEN         Palmystery         Heads Up
10- JALEEL SHAW           Optimism             Changu

 radioIO Real Jazz ADDS REPORT     APRIL 22ND

      ARTIST            ALBUM                  LABEL

1- MIGUEL ZENON         Awake                     Marsalis
2- LAINIE COOKE         It's Always You         Harlemwood
3- JOHN ELLIS     Dance Like There's No Tomorrow     Hyena
4- PHILIP CATHERINE         Guitars Two         Dreyfus Jazz
5- LAWSON ROLLINS         Infinita             Self-Released

Still accepting catalogue material for Vocal Jazz, Big Band, and Jazz
Standards..
Thanks for sending the great music for our audience.. let me know if I
can help..
or answer any questions..

regards,

drmike