[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 4/21/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Apr 22 21:19:51 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday April 21, 2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

  SPRING FUNDRAISER - Celebrating 40 Years of Broadcasting
8:06
Thelonious Monk Quartet- Bye Ya  (TMQ w John Coltrane at Carnegie Hall )
Paquito D’Rivera – title  ( Funk Tango)
Frank Kimbrough – Kid Stuff  (Lullabluebye)
Tom Lellis – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough  (Avenue of the Americas)
Jon Weber – Is It Only Me  (Simple Complex)
9:06
King and Moore  - Man in the Oven (Stripper Version)  (Potato Radio)
Jerry Gonzales – Monk Soniquete  (Y los pirates del Flamenco)
Wycliffe Gordon / Jay Leonhart – I Want My Blooz Back (This Rhythm on My Mind)
Herbie Nichols Project  - Karna Kangi  (Strange City)
Ezra Weiss – title   (Get Happy )
Frisell/Motian/Carter- You are My Sunshine  (Frisell/Motian/Carter)
Julie Hardy – On The Verge  (The Wish)
10:06
Charles Mingus – Peggy’s Blue Skylight  (In Paris)
Jaleel Shaw  - Flipside  (Optimism) *
Karen Blixt – Billie’s Bounce  (Mad Hope) *
Richard Underhill -  Where Were You When the Lights Went Out (Moment in Time)
Jessica Williams  -   Fantasia   (Songs For  a New Century) *
Charles Mingus-  Tijuana’s Gift Shop  (New Tijuana Moods)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org