[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/22/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 06:37:51 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday April 22, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Frank Capp - Play It Again Sam - Freckle Face - (Concord)
*David Wild - Wild Sides - Flame - (WM)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - Disorder At The Border - (Sackville)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - All Of You - (Jazz Eyes)
*Caribbean Jazz Project - Afro Bop Alliance - Picture Frame - (Heads Up)
*Pete Malinverni - Invisible Cities - New Orleans-Cities & Desire - (Reservoir)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Freddy The Freeloader - (Butterfly)
*Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows - Photograph - (Jazzed Media)
9:00pm
*Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Sweet & Lovely - (PVR)
Dave Valentin - Jungle Garden - Oasis - (grp)
*Doug MacDonald - Beautiful Friendship - Funk In Deep Freeze - (Blujazz)
Lee Ritenour - This Is Love - Street Runner - (i.e.)
*Alex Graham - Brand New - Save Your Love For Me - (Origin)
Phoenix Jazz - Quartet - Alice In Wonderland - (Tempest)
Michel Petrucciani - Trio Live In Stuttgart - Guadaloupe - (Dreyfus)
10:00pm
*Whit Williams - Now's The Time - Losing Game - (MAMA)
Loston Harris - Comes Love - Swinging At The Haven - (N2K)
Loston Harris - Comes Love - Easy Listening Blues - (N2K)
HD2 - Songs From The Last Century - Bebe - (Blue Toucan)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Oh, Lady Be Good - (Rev Jazz)
Claudio Roditi - Light In The Dark - The Natural Bridge - (Nagel Heyer)
Diana Krall - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - And I Love Her - (grp)
11:00pm
Carl Saunders - Be Bop Big Band - I'm All For You - (Sea Breeze)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - First Gift - (SNL)
Carl Saunders - Can You Dig Being Dug? - Blues On The Side - (ItsusJazz)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - I Should Care - (SNL)
Carl Saunders & Phil Woods - Play Henry Mancini - Two For The Road - (Jazzed Media)
Carl Saunders & Phil Urso - Salute To Chet Baker - Line For Lyons - (Jazzed Media)

*Indicates new release