[JPL] Apr 23, 2008 Playlist of WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. SHYAM SUNDAR sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Apr 23 11:08:55 EDT 2008

WKPS Jazz Sprectrum Playlist for April 23, 2008

BILL PROUTEN—Low-down, No-good, Downright Nasty Blues—Low-down,
No-good…--SOCAN—2007

MICHAEL BRECKER, HERBIE HANCOCK & ROY HARGROVE—Sorcerer—Directions in
Music: Live at Massey Hall—Verve-2002

STAN GETZ & JOAO GILBERTO—So Danco Samba—Getz/Gilberto—Verve—1963

ARTURO SANDOVAL—21st Century—Rumba Palace—Telarc—2007

HENDRIK MEURKENS—Bolero Para Paquito—New York Samba Jazz
Quintet—Zoho—2007

T.S.MONK—Dear Ruby—Monk on Monk—N2K Encoded Music—1997

LENORE RAPHAEL—Stella by Starlight—A Beautiful Friendship—Swingin’
Fox—2005

CONVENIENS—Druhm Rum—Conveniens—Convenience Records—2004

STANLEY CLARKE—Bad Assess—The Toys of Men—Heads Up—2007

EDDIE PALMIERI—Bug—El Rumbero Del Piano—RMM Records—1998

SIRAK y la Sonora Antillana—Areio—de la mata!!—SBB Records—2008

YELLOWJACKETS—My Old School—Twenty Five—Heads Up—2006

BROOKLYN REPERTORY ENSEMBLE—Stolen Moments—Pragmatic Optimism—360
Degrees—2006

THE TIERNEY SUTTON BAND—Get Happy (version 2)—On The Other
Side—Telarc-2007

NNENNA FREELON—Yesterdays—Nnenna Freelon—Columbia—1992

PRASANNA—Ta Ka Ta Ki Ta Blues—Be The Change—Susila Music--2004

>Shyam
>Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am EST )
>WKPS, The Lion 90.7 FM
>Listen Live at: http://www.thelion.fm

For Playlists, go to: http://www.thelion.fm/forum/ (Click on Jazz Spectrum and
go to Show Playlists)
>For Jazz Info: <http://www.thelion.fm/blog/jazz>
>Contact me: jazz at psu.edu
>Mailing Address: S. Shyam Sundar,
>The Jazz Spectrum, WKPS-The Lion 90.7 FM
>HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State University
>University Park, PA 16802
>
>************************************************************************************************
>S. Shyam Sundar, PhD
>Professor & Co-Director,