[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/23

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 00:58:27 EDT 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Bill Evans: Who Can I Turn To, The Best Of Bill Evans On Verve (Verve
314527906)

8:12pm
Paul Carr: Black Narcisus, Musically Yours (PCJ

8:19pm
Various Artists: Jive Samba, Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord 30236)

8:29pm
Jimmy Smith: Back At The Chicken Shack, The Best Of Jimmy Smith (Blue
Note 91140)

8:37pm
Dizzy Gillespie & Stan Getz: I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart, Diz and
Getz (Verve 833559)

8:43pm
Louis Bellson/Clark Terry: Davenport Blues, Louie & Clark Expedition 2
(Percussion Power)

8:52pm
Be-Bop Guitars: Our Spanish Love Song, Freshly Painted Blues (Baboian
Music 002)

Live interview with Molly Flannery & Gwen Vivian of Acton Jazz Cafe

9:02pm
Molly Flannery: Seven, Slow Dance At The Asylum (mollyflannery)

9:22pm
Jay Clayton: Blame It On My Youth, Commercially Unavailable

9:35pm
Kate Schutt: No Lost Love ( Artist Show 0067)

9:50pm
Mike Caruso: Peace and Love, Song For Amy (mike caruso)

10:02pm
Beth Logan: You'll See, Time After Time (Beth Logan)

10:10am
Charles Lloyd: Booker's Garden, Rabo de Nube (ECM 0010663)

10:27pm
Marian McPartland: Blackberry Winter, Twilight World (Concord 30528)

10:31pm
Jaleel Shaw: Muna's Sleeping, Optimism (Changu 001)

10:38pm
Miles Davis: Little One, E.S.P. (Columbia/Legacy 65683)

10:49pm
TK Blue: Ancestral Callings, Follow The North Star (Jaja 002)

10:54pm
Ellis Marsalis: Epistrophy, An Open Letter To Thelonious (ELM 19787)

11:06pm
Laszlo Gardony: Heavy, Dig Deep (Sunnyside 4008)

11:11pm
Wayne Escoffery: Hopes and Dreams, Hopes And Dreams (Savant 2090)

11:19pm
Jae Sinnett: Cliffhanger, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

11:29pm
Judy Wexler: Almost Blue, Dreams & Shadows (Jazzed Media 1031)

11:33pm
Richard Boulger: Tears, Blues Twilight (b-1 002)

11:41pm
Horace Silver: Lovely's Daughter, You Gotta Take A Little Love (Blue
Note 74222)

11:48pm
Jessica Williams: Spoken Softly, Songs For A New Century (Origin 82507)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston