[JPL] Dobbin's Den # 675 - April 27, 2008

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 24 11:34:37 EDT 2008

DOBBIN'S DEN
BACKGROUND TO EDITION 675

Today, our Spring fundraiser, features new material by Marc Copland, Nancy Harrow, Joe Maini and a petite birthday salute to Dorothee Berryman

Produced and hosted by Len Dobbin
11am - 1pm   CKUT 90.3 fm
www.ckut.ca    [and archived at that address]
Montreal, Québec, Canada.
April 27, 2008

MARC COPLAND

ANOTHER PLACE [PIROUET]

Everything I Love

BILL PROUTEN

LOW-DOWN, NO GOOD . [KEYANO]

*Low-down, No Good, Downright Nasty Blues

JOE MAINI

THE SMALL GROUP RECORDINGS [LONEHILL JAZZ]

I'll Remember April  (Zoot Sims)

LORD BUCKLEY

HIS ROYAL HIPNESS [DISCOVERY]

Marc Antony's Funeral Oration  (spoken word)

NANCY HARROW

THE CAT THAT WENT TO HEAVEN [ARTISTS HOUSE]

I Am Too Shy - Jazz interlude

THE ADVENTURES OF MAYA THE BEE [ARTISTS HOUSE]

On My Own

WINTER DREAMS [ARTISTS HOUSE]

Dear Max  (Grady Tate)

ORIGINAL CAST

THE NERVOUS SET [DRG]

Max The Millionaire

New York

COLE PORTER

A CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION [RCA]

You're The Top  (dedicated to Dorothee Berryman)

DOROTHEE BERRYMAN

P.S. I LOVE YOU [LA FACTRIE]

*I Walk A Little Faster

*Something Cool

GRANT STEWART

+ 4 [CRISS CROSS]

Lonely Town

You 'n' Me (comp. Al Cohn)

JACKIE & ROY

BITS AND PIECES / GLORY OF LOVE [JASMINE]

'Tain't No Use (comp. Al Cohn)

The Winter of My Discontent  (comp. Alec Wilder)

JESSICA MOLASKEY

A GOOD DAY [PS CLASSICS]

All The Cats Join In  (comp. Alec Wilder - Eddie Sauter)

JOHN PIZZARELLI / GEORGE SHEARING

THE RARE DELIGHT OF YOU [TELARC]

Lemon Twist

DON MENZA / SWR BIG BAND

VOYAGE [HANSSLER]

Voyage

CANADIAN CONTENT: 3 of 18

LEN DOBBIN

271 EMPIRE STREET

GREENFIELD PARK, QUEBEC - J4V 1V1 - CANADA

(Please note that:

MATERIAL MEANT FOR THE DOROTHEE BERRYMAN SHOWS ON ESPACE MUSIQUE CAN BE SENT TO THE SAME ADDRESS, AS I'M HER RESEARCHER.)