[JPL] nit picking or just being a completist

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Apr 24 19:50:27 EDT 2008

Mitchell <<<< Man, Arturo, you really have a bee in your bonnet about that
LA Times obit of Cadena not referring to Lubinsky. >>>>>>

If desiring to see referral points completed instead of left dangling, if
wanting names named in lieu of making a generic reference to that person
without giving the name is having a bee in one bonnet,  then I have the
whole beehive. I don't want to read about any subject that talks about a
person and their role in another person's life without identifying that
person, regardless of that person being a good person or not. One of the
History Channel most popular and frequently repeated features deal with
Adolf Hitler, one of the most evil men of the 20th century, he's not swept
under the carpet.

Arturo