[JPL] Help please

Martin Wright jazzman at hotkey.net.au
Fri Apr 25 06:04:14 EDT 2008

Blaise

We tossed Tascam many years ago as they started giving problems and
repair/warranty in Australia was a joke. We went to Sony domestic single
play models which cost nothing and worked perfectly for three or four
years and which time we passed them onto station members for home use.
Of course Sony stopped importing them and we have gone to Denon with
reasonable success. I look forward to the feedback.
Martin Wright
Jazzman