[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO- Honolulu - 4/24/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 25 06:57:06 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 24, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Louie Bellson/Clark Terry - Louie & Clark Expedition 2 - Well Alright Then - (Percussion Power)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Ceora - (Origin)
*Mike Garson - Jazz Hat - A Song For You - (Reference)
Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazzed Media)
Ted Howe - Elton Exposed - Your Song - (Summit)
Michel Legrand - Michel Plays Legrand - What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life - (DSG)
Randy Johnston - Is It You? - Who Can I Turn To? - (HighNote)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Reaching For You - (SNL)
9:00pm
George Graham - With a Lot Of Help From My Friends - When Doc Hit The Fan - (Sea Breeze)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Bebop Kid - (Net)
*Thom Rotella - Out Of The Blues - Be Here Now - (Four Bar)
Frank Tiberi - 4 Brothers 7 - Four Brothers - (Jazzed Media)
*Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds - (SP)
Rob Van Kreeveld - Jazz At the Concertgebouw - When Lights Are Low
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - Once I Loved - (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Planet Jazz - In Orbit - Sonora - (Sharp 9)
*Brad Mehldau - Trio Live - Secret Beach - (Nonesuch)
Scott Hamilton - Live In London - When Your Lover Has Gone - (Concord)
*Pete Malinverni - Invisible Cities - Lonely Town - (Reservoir)
Freddy Hubbard - Jazz Moods/Hot - Sky Dive - (Epic)
Gene Harris - It's The Real Soul - That's All - (Concord)
Francis Albert Sinatra - Antonio Carlos Jobim - Corcovado - (Reprise)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - Trash Can City - The Babbling Brook - (Trend)
Oliver Jones - Have Fingers Will Travel - Late Afternoon Blues - (Justin Time)
Bill Watrous - Bone-ified - Change Partners - (Crescendo)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Yardbird Suite - (Butterfly)
*Michel Petrucciani - Trio Live In Stuttgart - Cantabile - (Dreyfus)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - It's Alright With Me - (Cellar Live)
Jimmy Giuffre - 3 - Two Kinds Of Blues - (Atlantic)

*Indicates new release