[JPL] PLAYLIST #199 J & B Tour for tuesday April 29 with ASFM105.4 in the Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Fri Apr 25 14:21:14 EDT 2008

Hai All

Special weeks here in the Netherlands, full of tradition and festivities but
also traditional remembrance services for all the

Victims of War but also festivities for our “Liberation Day” because of WW
II .

April 30 we celebrate our Queens birthday.

May 4 is the special day with all the remembrance services for all the
victims of all war – action throughout the years

May 5 is our “Liberation – Day” for WW II

The Show for April 29 is not especially for these festivities but on may 6
will try to take some year 40 – 45 music into programming

Also because that will be show 200 ( !! ) for this station
.

Still d hope you also like the playlist for April 29
..

Joost

+

Jazz & Blues Tour

C/O  Joost van Steen

PO  BOX  471

2400  AL  Alphen aan den Rijn

The Netherlands

++

www.jazzbluestour.nl <http://www.jazzbluestour.nl/>

www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour

www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour

+++

      April 29 #199

 1st Hour  21:00-22:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist    ---   Title   ====      From The Album;
    1 Phil Woods      ---    Stockholm Sweetnin'       ====
Swingchronicity

    2  Roger Cicero     ---      Das Ganze Leben Ist Ein Zoo     ====
Männersachen
    3   Governor Davis & The Blues Ambassadors     ---    All Your Love
====       LIVE

    4 Bill Prouten      ---    The Brightest Moon     ====      Low-Down,
No-Good....
    5   Mojo Stu     ---     Eldorado     ====       Real House Blues

 DO YOU REMEMBER..
    6  Duke Ellington     ---     Happy Go Lucky Local      ====
Legens of Jazz - Duke Ellington
    7  Lightnin' Hopkins     ---     Grandma Told Grandpa     ====
Blues Classics

    8   Dexter Gordon     ---    Secret Love     ====       Live At Carnegie
Hall
    9  Keith Marks      ---    Foreign Funk       ====      Foreign Funk

 April 29 #199                      Lean back and enjoy the 2nd hour...
 2nd hour 22:00 - 23:00 hrs
  Nr.    Artist     ---     Title     ====     From The Album;
   1 Jeff Chaz     ---    Instrument of Pleasure     ====      Cookin' In
Old Grease

   2 Joe Richardson Express     ---     Midnight Fever      ====      Non
Stop
   3  Christian Prommer's Drumlesson     ---    Strings of Life      ====
Drum Lesson Vol. 1 / Jazzadelic 08.2

   4  Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble     ---    Little Wing     ====
Greatest Hits
   5 The John Cooper Orchestra      ---    Communion       ====      Baecker
Jazz Worship Service

 The " CHET " - Session
   6  Chet Baker     ---     Night Bird     ====     1980 - Live At The
Subway Club 2
   7  Sandy Kastel      ---     Strangers in the Night      ====     This
Time Around

   8 Till Brönner Feat. Madeleine Peyroux     ---    I'm So Lonesome I Could
Cry      ====      A Taste Of Earcandy
END   Jean Toots Thielemans     ---     Hard To Say Goodbye    ====     Hard
To Say Goodbye
              © JvS, April - 2008, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights
Reserved.

+++

Well, that’s it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!

Have yourself a great weekend and even a better week, take care of each
other and yourself and do be careful!

Kind regards

Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen