[JPL] (no subject)

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Apr 25 15:15:40 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart                                   and CD’s that
we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 04/21/08

8:00am
Paul Harcastle – Hardcastle V – Luck Star – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Randy Crawford – Secret Combination – Rio De Janeiro Blue – Warner
Brothers
Rocco Ventrella – Give Me The Groove – Winelight – Smooth Sounds Music
Dianne Reeves – When You Know – Just My Imagination – Blue Note
Blake Aaron – Desire – Will It Go ‘Round In Circles – Innervision

8:30am
Rick Braun – Kisses In The Rain – Car Wash 2000 – Warner Brothers
Spyro Gyra – Good To Go Go - Get Busy – Heads Up
Tuesday - 04/22/08

8:00am
Denny Jiosa – Dreams Like This – Sunny (featuring Bobby Hebb) – Sonic
Canvas Records
East of West – Crossing Borders – View From My Window – EOW Records
Jason Miles – Soul Summit – Memphis Underground – Shanachie
Maysa – Feel The Fire – I Can’t Help It – Shanchie
Michael McDonald – Soul Speaks – You Don’t Know Me – Universal/Motown

8:30am
Michael Manson – Just Feelin’ It – Coming Right Ya! – 215 Records
Wednesday - 04/23/08

8:00am
Jessy J – Tequila Moon – Mas Que Nada – Peak Records
Sekou Bunch – The Next Level – Sun Goddess – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
Michael Manson – Just Feelin’ It – Just Feelin’ It – 215 Records
Kenny G – Rhythm & Romance – Sax – o – Loco – Concord
Ken Navarro – Love Coloured Soul – Stone Soul Picinic – Positive
Music

8:30am
Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – All Most Blues – Blue Note
Thursday - 04/24/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues

The Young Rascals – It’s A Beautiful Morning
The Four Tops – Still Water
Aretha Franklin – Chain Of Fools
The Temptations – The Way You Do The Things You Do
Edwin Starr – War
Cannonball Aderley – Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terell – Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing
Young Holt Unlimited – Soulful Strut

8:30am
Chicago – Does Anybody Know What Time It Is
Chicago – Saturday In The Park
Friday - 04/25/08

8:00am
Will Donato – Laws Of Attraction – Laws of Attraction – Innervision
David Benoit – Heroes – Human Nature – Peak
Rocco Ventrela – Give Me The Groove – A Night In Tunisia – Smooth
Sounds Music
Sekou Bunch – The Next Level – Take 5….in 3 – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Karen Blixt – Mad Hope – Time For Earth – Hi – Fli Records
Everette Harp – My Inspiration – Old School – Shanachie

8:30am
Dr. Buzzards Original Savanah Band -  You’ve Got Something – BMG Music

Ray Cruz
Hawaii Public Radio
738 Kaheka St. Suite 101
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814-3726