[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-25-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Apr 25 16:06:50 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-25-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

Theme

Woody Herman And His Thundering Herd - Four Brothers - The Thundering
Herds, 1945-1947 (Columbia)
The Jimmy Giuffre Trio - The Train And The River - The Sound Of Jazz
(Columbia)
Jimmy Giuffre, Pee Wee Russell, Jo Jones, Danny Barker - Blues - The
Sound Of Jazz (Columbia)
Anita O'Day - It Had To Be You - Cool Heat: Anita O'Day Sings Jimmy
Giuffre Arrangements (Verve)
Anita O'Day - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Cool Heat: Anita O'Day Sings
Jimmy Giuffre Arrangements (Verve)

  BREAK

The Woody Herman Orchestra - Four Brothers - A Tribute To The Legacy Of
Woody Herman (NY Jam)
Woody Herman Orchestra - Four Others - The Third Herd (Discovery)

  BREAK

Seven Sensational Saxophones - Five Brothers - Fujitsu-Concord 26th
Jazz Festival (Concord)

  BREAK

Stan Bock Ensemble - I'll Remember April - Your Check's In The Mail
(OA2)
Clifford Brown & Max Roach - I'll Remember April - At Basin Street
(Mercury)

  BREAK

Hadley Caliman - This Is New - Gratitude (Origin)

  BREAK

Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Blue Flame - A Tribute To The Legacy Of
Woody Herman (NY Jam)