[JPL] Current Play List "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 26 17:34:03 EDT 2008

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 AllOrNothingAtAll Medley    7:47    Frank Sinatra    Strangers In The
Night    \

04 All The Things You Are    3:17    The Modern Jazz Quartet    The Complete
Modern Jazz Quartet Prestige And Pablo Recordin    \

05 This Could Be The Start Of Something Big    4:52    Becky Kiigore/Dan
Barrett    Watch Out!  \

06 I Can't Get Started    4:40    Zoot Sims/Bob Brookmeyer    Excelsior -
The Gershwin Songbook   \

07 More Than You Know    5:35    Ray Brown Trio & Dee Dee Bridgewater
Some of My Best Friends are... Singers  \

10 Trav'lin Light    3:32    Billie Holiday    At Monterey/1958

11 Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be?    5:29    Jim Snidero    Tippin'

12 You Make Me Feel So Young    2:48    Sylvia Bennett    Songs From The
Heart

13 Cheek To Cheek    5:09    Gust Spenos, Marvin Chandler, Everett Green, Et
Al/Wycliffe Gordon    Swing Theory

14 It Could Happen To You    2:34    Anne Phillips    Born To Be Blue

15 Gone With The Wind    3:24    Marion Cowings    Marion Cowings with Kenny
Barron

16 Night And Day    6:45    Mimi Fox    Perpetually Hip

33 Send In The Clowns (from 'A Little Night Music')    4:13    Frank Sinatra
Ol' Blue Eyes Is Back

36 Send in the Clowns    4:53    Eric Reed    Pure Imagination

20 The Best Is Yet To Come    4:39    Jackie Ryan    You And The Night And
The Music

21 I Didn't Know What Time It Was    4:59    Dena Derose    Love's Holiday

22 Time After Time    5:35    Bob Mintzer Quartet    In The Moment

23 Body And Soul    3:19    Eddie Jefferson    Savoy 60th Anniversary,
Timeless (Disc 2)

24 The Best Thing For You - Bud Powell, NHØP, William Schiöpffe    6:02
Bud Powell Trio    Bouncing With Bud

26 They Say It's Spring    4:40    Erin McKeown    Sing You Sinners

27 It Might As Well Be Spring    6:24    Carl Fontana    The Great Fontana

28 Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year    2:05    Sathima Bea Benjamin
A Morning In Paris

29 Younger Than Springtime    5:51    Oscar Peterson    Monterey Jazz
Festival: 40 Legendary Years (Disc 1)

30 It Might As Well Be Spring    3:51    John Pizzarelli    After Hours

32 Sunny    4:15    Frank Sinatra/Duke Ellington    Francis A & Edward K

33 When Sunny Gets Blue    5:25    Ray Bryant    Here's Ray Bryant

34 On The Sunny Side Of The Street    3:11    George Shearing & Ernestine
Anderson    Saturday Afternoon Jazz

35 I Want To Be Happy    7:45    Thelonious Monk And Sonny Rollins
Thelonious Monk And Sonny Rollins

36 Make Someone Happy    4:35    Laverne Butler    A Foolish Thing To Do

37 Get Happy    3:16    Ken Peplowski    Last Swing Of The Century

38 Sometimes I'm Happy    4:48    The Tierney Sutton Band    On the Other
Side

40 Love for Sale    4:25    Jim Rotondi    Four of a Kind

41 A Day In The Life Of A Fool    4:14    Janice Friedman Trio    Swingin'
For The Ride

42 I Had The Craziest Dream    7:48    Ehud Asherie    Lockout

43 Makin' Whoopee!    4:09    Dr. John    In A Sentimental Mood

44 East Of The Sun    4:05    Rumsey's Lighthouse Allstars    Lighthouse
Allstars Vol 6

45    3:25    Roseanna Vitro    Listen Here    Jazz        1    4/18/08 9:58
AM

47 In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning    3:03    Frank Sinatra    In The
Wee Small Hours

48 In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning    4:53    James Moody    Young At
Heart

49 Oh, What A Little Moonlight Can Do    3:12    Billie Holiday    At
Monterey/1958

50 The Lady Is A Tramp    3:21    Biréli Lagrène    Blue Eyes

51 The Lady is a Tramp    3:37    Erroll Garner    Dreamstreet / One World
Concert

52 Speak Low    6:03    Daryl Sherman    A Lady Must Live

53 Luck Be A Lady     5:05    The Rat Pack    Rat Pack - Live At The Sands

55 Quiet Nights    4:38    David Hazeltine    The Jobim Songbook In New York

56 Corcovado    3:54    Antônio Carlos Jobim    Elis & Tom

57 Desafinado    6:55    Charlie Byrd    Charlie Byrd Plays Jobim

58 It Might As Well Be Spring    4:21    Joao Y Astrud Gilberto With Antonio
Carlos Jobim and Stan Ge    Samba E Bossa Nova

59 Estrada Branca (This Happy Madness)    4:49    Karrin Allyson    Imagina:
Songs of Brasil

60 Blue Bossa    7:45    Bob Mintzer, Steve Kuhn, Eddy Gomez, Steve Gadd
Bop Boy

62 South Of The Border    2:50    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Capitol
Singles Collection
 PM
63  When It's Sleepy Time Down South    6:20    Louis Armstrong
Collection

64 South To A Warmer Place    2:58    Marlene Ver Planck    Warmer Place

65 Indian Summer    5:29    Bob Wilber    Bechet Legacy Challenge CHR 70018

67 Bewitched, Bothered, And Bewildered    7:05    Ella Fitzgerald    The
Best Of The Songbooks (Disc 1) [Box Set]
 4/18/08 6:31 PM
68 They Can't Take That Away From Me    1:34    Bobby Troup    In A Class
Beyond Compare

69 Straight No Chaser - Bud Powell, NHØP, William Schiöpffe    6:46    Bud
Powell Trio    Bouncing With Bud

70 You Turned The Tables On Me    3:25    Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan
Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan

71 Lulu's Back In Town    3:24    Dave Pell Octet    Harry Warren Songbook

72 The Nearness Of You    5:57    DeRose/Stamm    The Nearness of Two

73 If Ever I Would Leave You    6:57    Chuck Mangione    Recuerdo

74 What's New?    4:12    Teri Thornton    Devil May Care

75 My Foolish Heart    4:54    Sue Raney    In Good Company

77 The Good Life    2:30    Frank Sinatra With Count Basie & His Orchestra
It Might As Well Be Swing

79 What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?    5:29    The Real Group

80 Lush Life    6:45    Phineas Newborn, Jr.    A World Of Piano

81 Someone To Light Up My Life    4:39    Shirley Horn    Loving You

82 That's Life    4:16    Michael Bublé    Call Me Irresponsible

84 All Blues - Marc Copland, Gary Peacock, Paul Motian    5:36    Marc
Copland    Voices - New York Trio Recordings Vol. 2    Jazz

85 Everybody's Talkin'    5:11    Madeleine Peyroux    Half The Perfect
World

86 It's A Small World After All    5:14    The Chris Walden Big Band    No
Bounds

87 Out Of This World    4:51    Mark Murphy    Rah

88 What The World Needs Now Is Love    5:01    Wes Montgomery    Verve Jazz
Masters 14

89 Love Makes The World Go Round    5:01    US Army Blues Jazz Ensemble
25th Anniversary Concert

90 I've Got The World On A String    3:27    Jamie Davis    It's A Good
Thing

91 It's A Blue World    8:02    Coleman Hawkins    Coleman Hawkins With The
Red Garland Trio: Swingville