[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/25/08

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 27 09:33:35 EDT 2008

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/25/2008

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Sumi Tonooka Trio/Be The Dance/Long Ago Today/ARC*

Danny Grissett/A New Beginning/Encounters/Criss Cross Jazz*

James Geralden/My Romance/Tender and Blue/Williams West*

Rachel Z/Here Comes The Sun/Everlasting/Tone Center

Jordan Williams 'CONVERSATION'

Joshua Richman/Two Weeks Away/Acceptance/Joshua Richman*

Joshua Richman/Chillin/Acceptance/Joshua Richman*

7PM

Elissa Lala/Let's Get Lost/Touch of Your Voice/Omni Tone

Elissa Lala 'CONVERSATION'

Elissa Lala/Eternal Now/Eternal Now/Insight Records

Elissa Lala/You Don't Know What Love Is/Touch of Your Voice/Omni Tone

8PM

Elissa Lala/Almost Blue/Touch of Your Voice/Omni Tone

Elissa Lala/In The Moment/Eternal Now/Insight Records

Elissa Lala/I Can't Make You Love Me/Eternal Now/Insight Records

Elissa Lala/While You're Away From ME/Touch of Your Voice/Omni Tone

9PM

The Brubeck Brothers Quartet/Dance of the Shadows/Classified/Koch*

Bobby Watson/Deep Pockets/from the heart/Palmetto Records*

Louis Smith/Stablemates/Strike Up The Band/Steeplechase

John Swana/Inevitable Encounters/Bright Moments/Criss Cross Jazz*

T.K. Blue/Southern Rendezvous/Follow The North Star/Ja Ja Records*

Nicholas Payton/Triptych/Into The Blue/Nonesuch*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host