[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz April 21,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 27 11:07:46 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Apr 14,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for April 14, 2008

Hour 1

CHRIS HUMPHREY - "Swingin Till the Girls Come Home" - Nothing But Blue Sky - (Cadence Jazz)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "How High The Moon/Ornithology" - Dreamsville - (Artios Group)

BIG PHAT BAND W/DIANNE REEVES - "Too Close For Comfort" - The Phat Pack - (Immergent)

ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM/FRANK SINATRA - "How Insensative" - Sinatra/Jobim - (Reprise)

KURT ELLING - "The Sleepers" - Nightmoves - (Concord)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "My Attorney Bernie" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha Music)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "East Of the Sun" - Someone to Watch Over Me - (Smartykat)

JULIAN YEO - "Speak Low" - Unusual Passage - (indep)

CHRIS BENNETT - "September Song" - On Broadway - (indep)

ELLI FORDYCE W/JIM MALLOY - "Love Is Here to Stay" - Something Still Cool - (indep)

GREGORY HICKMAN-WILLIAMS - "All or Nothing At All" - Passages - (Shoal Creek)

Hour 2

GORDON GOODWIN'S BIG PHAT BAND W/TAKE 6 - "It Was a Very Good Year" - The Phat Pack - (Immergent)

SUSIE ARIOLI BAND - "It's a Good Day" - That's For Me - (Justin Time)

THE PUPPINI SISTERS - "Jilted" - The Rise and Fall of Ruby Woo - (Verve)

STEVE TYRELL - "Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me" - This Guy's In Love - (Sony)

STEVE TYRELL - "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" - A New Standard - (Atlantic)

STEVE TYRELL - "This Guy's In Love With You" - This Guy's In Love - (Sony)

BETTY BUCKLEY - "Blame It On My Youth" - Quintesscence - (Playbill)

NEW YORK VOICES - "On a Clear Day" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

CANNONBALL ADDERLEY ALL STARS W/NANCY WILSON - "Save Your Love For Me" - Cannon Reloaded - (Concord)

JANE MONHEIT - "Rio De Maio" - Surrender - (Concord)

CRIS BARBER - "Exactly Like You" - Comes Love - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM