[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 11:33:23 EDT 2008

Dan Skea/Carpenter Road/Title/KSM
Miles Alumni/Miles From India/All Blues/Times Square
Dawn Clement/Break/I've Told Every Little Star/Origin

Coltrane/Blue Train/I'm Old Fashioned/Blue Note
Jacob Varmus/All the Things We  Still Can Be/What is
this Thing
Bud Powell/Time Waits/Bustger Rides Again/Blue Note

Bill Prouten/Low-Down,No Good/Parallel Bars
Judy Wexler/dreams & Shadows/Don't Be on the
Outside/JazzedMedia
Matt Haviland/Beyhond Good & Evil/Bolivia/Connotation

Stefano di Battista/Parker's Mood/Embraceable
You/BlueNote
Roberta Piket/Love & Beauty/I'm My
Everything/Thirteenth Note

Miles/Saturday Night at Blackhawk/Oleo/Comumbia
Hadley Caliman/Gratitude/Old Devil Moon/Origin
Connie Evingson/Little Did I  Dream/Peel Me a
Grape/Minnehaha

Phil Woods/An Affair to Remember/Green Dolphin
St./Evidence
Lee Morgan/Best of BlueNote Years/Speedball/BlueNote
Alex Graham/Brand New/Rocket Science/Origin
Pete Malinverni/Invisible Cities/Cities &
Time/Reservoir

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road