[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 4-27-08

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Apr 27 14:23:17 EDT 2008

Four hours today, with saxophonist James Saxsmo Gates as my guest.

http://www.myspace.com/saxsmo

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
The Drive/OLIVER NELSON/Screamin' the Blues
Remember Rockefeller at Attica/CHARLES MINGUS/Changes One
The Peacocks/BILL EVANS TRIO f/STAN GETZ/But Beautiful
Little Rascal On a Rock/THAD JONES - MEL LEWIS ORCH/New Life
78 Prosper Resolution/ADAM SHULMAN/On Second Thought 2008
Cold Duck Time/LES McCANN AND EDDIE HARRIS/Swiss Movement
Such Love/ARTURO O'FARRILL/Song for Chico 2008

Jackson Square/JOHN DOHENY/Professors of Pleasure 2008
Manque/JAE SINNETT/It's Telling 2008
Yellow/TOM TALLITSCH/Medicine Man 2008
Bedtime Voyage/JOHN BEASLEY/Letter to Herbie 2008
Ancestral Callings/TK BLUE/Follow the North Star 2008
I Remember Tangle/WHIT WILLIAMS BIG BAND 2008
Once I Loved/DIANNE REEVES/When You Know 2008
Optilude/JALEEL SHAW/Optimism 2008

intro:One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Angel Street/BRIDGE QUARTET/Day 2008
The Rosario Material/JOE LOCKE/Sticks and Strings 2008
Parallel Bars/BILL PROUTEN/Low-down, No-good . . . 2008
Naima/CARIBBEAN JAZZ PROJECT/Afro Bop Alliance 2008
Offertory/JOHN COOPER JAZZ ORCH/Baecker Jazz Worship Series 2008
Butterfly/CRAIG RUSSO LATIN JAZZ PROJECT/In the Middle 2008
Ife/MILES FROM INDIA 2008

Soyuz Dance/LONGINEAU PARSONS/Spaced: Collected Works  1980-1999
Have You Met Mr Jones/RICHARD BOULGER/Twilight Time 2008
Unlimited Chances/JAMES GATES/It's Time 2008
Ain't No Stopping Us Now/JAMES GATES/It's Time 2008 w/Fred Wesley
The Masquerade Is Over/LOU DONALDSON
Bebop/DIZZY GILLESPIE CHARLIE PARKER/Town Hall Concert
More Today Than Yesterday/CHARLES EARLAND/Black Talk

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787