[JPL] Keith Jarrett Coverage @ NYArgonaut.com

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 22:00:33 EDT 2008

Some of the funniest and most out there *$#Y I've heard in quite a while. He's a brilliant artist but if true I think his cheese done slid off his cracker. Even more, if it's not true if there ever was an artist that would do it...Keith is the man.

  Jae Sinnett

mfa - jazz radio promotion & publicity <MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net> wrote:
  This week's sponsor: Chico Hamilton hits w/ ''It's About Time! EP'' on Joyous Shout!

''My first recording as a leader was a trio with Howard Roberts on guitar and George Duvivier on bass- a 10'' LP made for Pacific Jazz in 1955. This album was virtually the first recording made with the focus on the members of the rhythm section as lead instruments. Fifty- three years later we've recorded 'It's About Time!' in the same trio format with Cary DeNigris on guitar and Paul Ramsey on bass. These two brilliant players are my right hand and my left hand.''

-- Chico Hamilton

www.myspace.com/chicohamilton
Publicity: april at amtpublicrelations.com
Label: joyshout at evansville.net

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's the link...

http://www.nyargonaut.com/

___________________________

mfa - jazz radio promotion, publicity & consulting
...for the international jazz community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone: (+1) 706.550.0263
Cell: (+1) 303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com
www.JazzWithoutBorders.blogspot.com

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like
dogs. There is also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com