[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-27-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 27 22:57:26 EDT 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Thelonious Monk - Brilliant Corners - The Thelonious Monk Memorial Album - Milestone - 1989
Gene Harris Quartet - Misty - Live In London - Resonance Records - 2008
Grant Stewart - Jet Stream - Young At Heart - Sharp Nine Records - 2008
Nina Simone - Love Me Or Leave Me - Introducing Verve Jazz Masters - Verve - 1994
Duke Ellington - East St. Louis Toodle-o - The Instrumental History Of Jazz - N2K Encoded Jazz - 1997
Louie Bellson/Clark Terry - Davenport Blues - Louie & Clark Expedition 2 - Percussion Power - 2007
Elli Fordyce - When Sunny Gets Blue - Something Still Cool - Elli Fordyce - 2007
Scott Hamilton - Blue Truning Grey Over You - Concord Music - 2008

1:00
Duke Ellington - Diminuendo In Blue And Blow By Blow - Verve Jazz Master 20 - Verve - 1994
John Beasley - The Naked Camera - Letter To Herbie - Resonance - 2008
Taylor Eigsti - Timeline - Let It Come To You - Concord Music - 2008
Shirley Horn - I Wanna Be Loved - Best Of Jazz Round Midnight - Verve - 1996
Whit Williams - This Is What It Is - "Now's The Time" Big Band - Mama Records - 2008
Michael Pedicin Quintet - One Of Us - Everythings Starts Now ... - The Jazz Hut - 2007
Alma Micic - Star - The Hours - CTA Records - 2008
Craig Russo Latin Jazz Project - Pent-Up House - In The Middle - Cagoots Records - 2007

2:00
Kenny Burrell - Midnight Blue - Best Blue Note Album In The World ... Ever! - Blue Note - 1999
Bobby Watson - Wilkes BBQ - From The Heart - Palmetto Records - 2008
Robert Walter - Parts And Holes - Cure All - Palmetto Records - 2008
Elisabeth Kontomanou - Black Angel - Back To My Groove - Blue Jazz - 2007
Pete Malinverni - I Love Paris - Invisible Cities - Reservoir Music - 2008
David Finck Quartet - Nature Boy - Future Day - Sound Brush Records - 2008
Connie Evingson - Listen Here - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha Music - 2008
Paul Carr - Zsa Zsa - The Blue Note Connoisseur Series - Blue Note - 1995

3:00
Freddie Hubbard - Arietis - The Blue Note Connoisseur Series - Blue Note - 1995
John Ellis & Double Wide - All Up In The Aisles - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - Hyena Records - 2008
Thom Rotella 4-Tet - Bluze 4 Youze - Out Of The Blues - Four Bar Music - 2007
Judy Wexler - One Less Bell To Answer - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media - 2008
Vince Seneri - Overdrive - The Prince's Groove - PVR Records - 2007
Matt Haviland - Broome St. Blues - Beyond Good And Evil - Connotation Records - 2006
Linda Dachtyl - Do I Move You - For Hep Cats - Chicken Coup - 2008
Piers Lawrence Quartet - Donna Lee - Stolen Moments - Jazz Net Media - 2007