Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:48:11 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Anita O'Day/Roy Eldridge--Let Me Off Uptown--The War--Sony
Hot Lips Page--St. James Infirmary--Swing That Music!--Sony
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony

Miles Davis--Seven Steps To Heaven--Seven Steps To Heaven--Columbia
Ron Carter--Seven Steps To Heaven--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave

Brad Goode--Infrapolations--Nature Boy--Delmark
Pamela Hines--Displacement--Return--Spice Rack
Betty Carter--I Should Care--It's not about the melody--Verve

Jazz on the Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
John Santos--Brazos Abiertos--Brazos Abiertos--Machete
Eddie Palmieri--Prohibicion de Salida--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of The Americas--Beamtide

Carmen Lundy--Happy New Year--Live at The Madrid--Afrasia
Sarah Vaughan--Easy Living--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Nnenna Freelon--Ooh Child--Better Than Anything--Concord
Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Decca Masters--MCA

Gonzalo Rubalcaba--Peace--Avatar--Blue Note

Gil Scot-Heron--Prayer for Everybody--Secrets--Arista
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin on Sunset--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Richard Bougler--Blues Twilight--Blues Twilight--B-1
Andy Narell--Street Dancin--Slow Motion--Hip Pocket

John Coltrane--My Favorite Things--Greatest Hits--Impulse
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
Gary Bartz--Impressions--There Goes the Neighborhood--Candid

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
9p-12m