[JPL] Playlist: KRCB-FM

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 12:32:46 EDT 2008

Playlist
04-26-08
KRCB-FM
Jazz Connections
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director
8-11pm

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Maceo Parker-Hallelujah, I Just Love Her So-Tribute To Ray Charles-
Heads Up
Eric Byrd Trio & 4-Them That Got-Brother Ray-Self
Horace Silver-Senor Blues-Live @ Newport '58-Blue Note
Ellington Legacy-Perdido-Thank You Uncle Edward-RenMa
Bellson & Terry-Terry's Mood-Louis & Clark Expedition 2-Percussion Power
Richard Boulger-Time Flies-Blues Twilight-B1
Tom Scott-Work Song-Cannon Re Loaded-Concord
John DeFrancesco-Song For My Father-Funky Pieces Of Silver-High Note
Whit Williams-Uno Mas-Now's The Time-Mama
David "Fathead" Newman-NY State Of Mind-Diamondhead-High Note
Scott Hamilton-Blue Turning Grey Over You-Across The Tracks-Concord
Nicholas Payton-Fluer De Lis-Into The Blue-Nonesuch
John Coltrane-I See Your Face Before Me-RVG Sampler-Prestige
Paul Carr-Mamacita-Musically Yours-PCH
Craig Russo Latin Jazz Project-Rumble Young Man Rumble-In The Middle-
Cagoots
Hadley Caliman-Kickin' On The Inside-Gratitude-Origin
Avery Sharpe-Big Mac (Bro. Tyner)-Legends & Mentors-JKNM
John Beasley-Chan's Song-Letter To Herbie-Resonance
G. Morgan & Panamericana-A Felicidade-A Felicidade-Cap
George Cables-On Green Dolphin Street-Morning Song-High Note
Ron Blake-Of Kindred Souls-Shayari-Mack Ave.
Various-All Blues-Miles From India-Times Square
Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis-My One & Only Love-Love Songs,
Ballads & Standards-Basin St.
Gary Tole & Legends Of Swing-Pick Up The Pieces-One Kettle For Count-
Summit
Cannonball Adderley-Scotch & Water-Keepnews Collection Sampler-Riverside

Please send submission CD's to: Toby Gleason, KRCB-FM (Home), 1608
Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA 94611.