[JPL] Ty Bailey's 04.27.08 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST-FM

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 13:40:48 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>  with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 04.27.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Raul de Souza_Don't Ask My Neighbors_Don't Ask My Neighbors

Regina Carter_ Little Brown Jug_I'll Be Seeing You

Piers Lawrence Quartet_ Stolen Moments_Stolen Moments

Second Segment

Joey DeFrancesco_ Blue Don_The Philadelphia Connection

Joe Williams_ Who She Do_The Definitive Joe Williams

Tony Monaco_Ode to Brother Jack_Master Chops T

Third Segment

Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock & Jack DeJohnette_Oleo_ My Foolish Heart

Rick Blessing_ Love Rules Tonight_I'm Just The Guy For You

Tobias Gebb & TrioWest_Poinciana, What Ti me Is It_An Upper West Side Story

Fourth Segment

Ledisi_Blues In The Night_We All Love Ella

Sumi Tonooka Trio_Just For Now_Long Ago Today

Slim Man_Sweet Lorraine_For Now and Forever

Fifth Segment

Sonny Fortune_Africa_Spirit Of John Coltrane

Larry Willis_The Offering_The Offering

Madeleine Peyroux_Dance Me To The End Of Love_Careless Love

Sixth Segment

Jim Snidero_Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be_Tippin'

Dorothy Doring_Giant Steps_Southern Exposure

Sabertooth_It's Surely Gonna Flop If It Ain't Got That Bop_Doctor Midnight