[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 04.28.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Apr 28 19:42:20 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  04.28.08

Scott Hamilton - Deuces Wild - Across The Tracks - Concord
Slim Gaillard - Bassology & B-19 - Ice Cream on Toast 1937-47 - Hep
Scott Robinson - To You - Forever Lasting - Arbors

Nicholas Payton - Drucilla - Into The Blue - Nonesuch
Dorothy Doring - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying - Southern Exposure
Dave Corbus - For The Kids - Sound Down - Jazzed Media

Taylor Eigsti - Caravan - Let It Come To You - Concord
Al Basile - Airlift My Heart - The Tinge - Sweetspot
Brubeck Brothers - Cool On The Coast - Classified

Triodapaz & Joe Locke - Copacabana - Live at Jazzbaltica - Maxjazz
Karrin Allyson - Correnteza - Imagina - Concord
Jaleel Shaw - Flight - Optimism - Changu
Tobias Gebb & Trio West - Brasil Bela -  an upper West Side Story -
Yummy House

John Ellis - Zydeco Clowns On the Lam - Like There'a No Tomorrow - Hyena
Delirium Blues Project - What Is Hip - Serve or Suffer - HalfNote
TK Blue - The Capture - Follow the North Star - JaJa

Alon Yavnai - Title Cut - Travel Notes - Obliqsoun
Thom Rotella 4-Tet - Never Say Goodbye - Out of  the Blues - Four Bar
Connie Evingson -You Are There - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha

Miguel Zenon  -Awakening Prelude - Awake - Marsalis
Lorraine Feather - Hit The Ground Running - Jazzed Media

Brad Mehadau - Fit Cat - Trio Live - Nonesuch

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ