[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Apr 28 20:08:51 EDT 2008

Tonight's playlist from WCVE-FM, archived at ideastations.org/radio.
Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
804 560 8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday April 28, 2008

(Stanley Turrentine) Without a Song - Never Let me Go - Stanley Turrentine
- Blue Note - CDP 7 84129 2

(Tito Puente) Picadillo - Song for Chico - Arturo O'Farrill and the
Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra - Zoho - ZM 200804

(JD Allen) Hajile - I Am I Am - JD Allen - Sunnyside - SSC 1183

(Gillespie, Paparelli) A Night in Tunisia - Bop! - Frank Morgan - Telarc
Jazz - CD 83413

(Lane, Loesser) The Lady's in Love with You (Creamer, Layton) After You've
Gone - The Lonely Hours - Sarah Vaughan - Roulette Jazz - CDP 7243 8 28640
2 8

(Ellington) Serenade to Sweden - Young at Heart - Grant Stewart - Sharp
Nine Records

(Freddie Hubbard) Blues Function - Bluesnik - Jackie McLean - Blue Note -
CDP 7 84067 2

(Matt Haviland) And Away She Goes - Beyond Good and Evil - Matt Haviland -
Connotation Records - CR 1001