[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/28/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 06:34:46 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday April 28, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Rob Parton - Just One Of Those Things - Lickety Split  - (Sea Breeze)
Carl Saunders - Exploration - Ow - (MAMA)
*Nick Manson - Jazz Impressions: Ray Charles - Oh, What A Beautiful Morning - (Manasus)
*Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows - Blue Daniel - (Jazzed Media)
*Grant Stewart - Young At Heart - Repetition - (Sharp 9)
*Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - All Of You - (Arc)
*Brad Goode - Nature Boy - Tres Palabras - (Delmark)
*Taylor Eigsti - Let It Come To You - Caravan - (Concord)
9:00pm
*Steve Huffsteter - Live At Café 322 - 3½ - (SH)
Brad Mehldau - Art Of The Trio 4 - I'll Be Seeing You - (Warner Bros.)
*Gary Morgan - Felicidade - A Felicidade - (CAP)
*Karrin Allyson - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil - A Felicidade - (Concord)
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Peace - (WJO)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Oh, Lady Be Good - (Rev Jazz)
10:00pm
Joey DeFrancesco - The Street Of Dreams - A Real Goodun' - (Big Mo)
Cal Tjader - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Bluesology - (Fantasy)
Charlie Byrd - My Inspiration - My Inspiration - (Concord)
Stan Getz - Getz Au Go Go - Summertime - (Jazz Heritage)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Sound Essence - (HighNote)
Dave Grusin - One Of A Kind - Playera - (grp)
*Diane Schuur - Some Other Time - Nice Work If You Can Get It - (Concord)
11:00pm
*Whit Williams - Now's The Time - Losing Game - (MAMA)
David Hazeltine - The Classic Trio Meets Eric Alexander - Didn't We - (Sharp 9)
*Caribbean Jazz Project - Afro Bop Alliance - Afro Green - (Heads Up)
David Sills - Green - Prelude To A Kiss - (Origin)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Love Songs - Winelight - (Elektra)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - All Of You - (Jazz Eyes)
Sadao Watanabe - Elis - Quilombo - (Elektra)

*Indicates new release