[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-29-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Apr 29 16:04:18 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-29-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Stan Getz & Bob Brookmeyer - Love Jumped Out - Fall 1961 (Verve)
Charles Mingus - Fables Of Faubus - Mingus Ah Hum (Columbia)

  BREAK

The Brubeck Brothers - Cool On The Coast - Classified (Koch)
The Brubeck Brothers - Blue Rondo a la Turk - Classified (Koch)

  BREAK

Connie Evingson w/ Dave Frishberg  - Peel Me A Grape - Little Did I
Dream: Songs By Dave Frishberg (Minnehaha Music)
Eden Atwood - Medley: Lost In The Stars / So Many Stars - A Night In
The Life (Concord)

  BREAK

Mark Weinstein - Soul-Leo - Con Alma (Jazzheads)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Grupo Los Santos - A Rhumba In The Bronx - Lo Que Smoms Los Que Sea
(Deep Tone)
Grupo Los Santos - A Danca Dos Santos - Lo Que Smoms Los Que Sea (Deep
Tone)

  BREAK

Herbie Hancock ftr. Norah Jones - Court And Spark - River: The Joni
Letters (Verve)
Madeleine Peyroux - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go -
Careless Love (Rounder)

  BREAK

Greg Duncan Quintet - Guardian Angel - Unveiled (OA2)
NYNDK - I Hear A Rhapsody - Nordic Disruption (Jazzheads)
Dave Tofani Quartet - In A Sentimental Mood - Nights At The Inn
(Solowinds)
Paul Bollenback - After The Rain - Invocation (Elefant Dreams)
Kurt Elling - I Like The Sunrise - Nightmoves (Concord)

  BREAK

Duke Ellington - Take The "A" Train - All Star Road Band (Doctor Jazz)