[JPL] Music Calls next 3 weeks, and Current Playlist

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Apr 29 16:08:55 EDT 2008

Aloha,

I will not be available this week on April 30 (meetings at the
University) nor next week (will be on Maui on personal business) nor on
May 14 (another meeting at the University), so will not be available to
take music calls at my usual times - but of course as always I will
welcome you leaving a message for me.  There will be no adds to my
playlist next week - I had several add this week (you will see my
playlist shortly), but we are completely log-jammed with currents and
need to give them a chance for some airplay.  If you leave a message, I
promise to get back to you at some point, when time allows.

The light is on.

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone

Music Director (Jazz, Blues World)