[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Tue Apr 29 21:52:07 EDT 2008

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Tuesday April 29, 2008

(Sonny Clark) Minor Meeting - Tenorman - The Lawrence Marable Quartet
Featuring James Clay - Blue Note - CDP 7 84440 2

(Rodgers and Hart) You Took Advantage of Me - Jazz Masters 36: Gerry
Mulligan - Verve - 314 523 342-2

(Walter Donaldson, Gus Kahn) Love Me or Leave Me - Ella Swings Brightly
with Nelson - Ella Fitzgerald - Verve - 314 519 347-2

(Tadd Dameron) Our Delight - The Cannonball Adderly Quintet - Capitol Jazz
- 7243 5 31572 2 7

(Cole Porter) You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to - The Best of Art Pepper -
Contemporary - CCD-5714-2

(Loesser) The Brotherhood of Man - Oscar Peterson Trio + One - Clark Terry
with Oscar Peterson - Verve - 314 558 075-2

8:01 NPR News

(Clarence and Spencer Williams) Royal Garden Blues - Ambassador Satch -
Columbia - CK 64926

(Fars Waller) Squeeze me - Satch Plays fats - Louis Armstrong ad His All
Stars - Columbia - CKI 64927

(Harry Warren, Al Dubin) September in the Rain - The Definitive  George
Shearing - Verve - 314 589 857-2

(Higgins, Overstreet) There'll Be Some Changes Made - The Essential Dave
Brubeck - Columbia/Legacy - C2K 86993

(Sonny Rollins) Striver's Row - A Night at the Village Vanguard - Sonny
Rollins - Blue Note - 7243 4 99795 2 9

(Coltrane) Moment's Notice - Impressions - Claudio Roditi - Sunnyside -
SSC 1190

(Bud Powell) Bouncing with Bud - The Amazing Bud Powell Volume 1 - Blue
Note - CDP 7 81503 2

9:01 NPR News

(Robin and Rainger) Thanks for the Memory - Stan Getz: The Best of the
Verve Years - Verve - 314 517 330-2

(Burke, Van Hesuen) Here's That Rainy Day - Longitude - Martial Solal -
Camjazz - 5029

(Jamie Baum) Solace - Solace - Jamie Baum - Sunnyside - SSC 1193

(Coltrane) Acknowledgement - A Love Supreme - John Coltrane - Impulse -
314 589 945-2

(Ray Noble) The Touch of Your Lips - Oh You Crazy Moon - Chet Baker -
Enja/ Justin Time - 3304-2

(Ahmad Jamal) Acorn - Live in Paris '92 - Ahmad Jamal - Verve - 849-408-2

(Dave Brubeck) In Your Own Sweet Way - In My Own Sweet Way - Woody Shaw -
In + Out - 7003-2