[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Homolulu 4/29/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 10:24:28 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday April 30, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Caribbean Fire Dance - (WJO)
*Marcos Ariel - 4 Friends - Canto Da Paz - (Tenure)
*Matt Haviland - Beyond Good And Evil - Bergen Street - (Connotation)
*Kat Parra - Azucar De Amor - Misty - (Patois)
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Darn That Dream - (MCG)
*Jodi Proznick - Foundations - All Too Soon - (Cellar Live)
Carl Saunders - Exploration - Primrose - (MAMA)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Capistrano - (Primrose Lane)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - This I Dig Of You - (Origin)
9:00pm
McCoy Tyner - What The World Needs Now - The Look Of Love - (Impulse)
*Doug MacDonald - Beautiful Friendship - Funk In Deep Freeze - (Blujazz)
*Doug MacDonald - Beautiful Friendship - I'll Take Romance- (Blujazz)
*Doug MacDonald - Beautiful Friendship - Serenata - (Blujazz)
Cal Tjader - The Grace Cathedral Concert - I Showed Them - (Fantasy)
*Diane Schuur - Some Other Time - Without A Song - (Concord)
10:00pm
*Rob Parton - Just One Of Those Things - You've Changed - (Sea Breeze)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - Diamondhead - (HighNote)
*John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Bedtime Voyage - (Resonance)
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - When You Know - (Blue Note)
*Pete Malinverni - Invisible Cities - New Orleans-Cities & Desire - (Reservoir)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - Disorder At The Border - (Sackville)
Kenny Barron - Live At Bradley's - Solar - (Sunnyside)
11:00pm
*Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Sweet & Lovely - (PVR)
Brent Jensen - One More Mile - One More Mile - (Origin)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - Too Marvelous For Words - (Cellar Live)
New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
*Gonzalo Rubalcaba - Avatar - This Is It - (Blue Note)
*Alex Graham - Brand New - Save Your Love For Me - (Origin)

*Indicates new release