[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-30-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Apr 30 16:03:50 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-30-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Joan Stiles - Jitterbug Waltz - Hurly-Burly (Oo-Bla-Dee)
Herb Ellis & Joe Pass - In A Mellow Tone - Seven, come Eleven (Concord)
Stan Getz - Spring Is Here - Blue Skies (Concord)
Holly Cole - You're My Thrill - Holly Cole (Koch)
Deborah Cox - September In The Rain - Destination Moon (Decca)
The Modern Jazz Quartet - Autumn In New York - Django (Prestige)

  BREAK

Linda Dachtyl - One Mint Julep - For Hep Cats (Chicken Coup)
Maceo Parker - Hallelujah I Love Her So - Tribute To Ray Charles: Roots
and Grooves (WDR)
David "Fathead" Newman - Georgia On My Mind - I Remember Brother Ray
(HighNote)

  BREAK

Madeleine Peyroux - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
- Dreamland (Atlantic)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Jimmy Simmons & Friends - Let The Good Times Roll - In Concert and In
Session: Homecoming 2005
Ed Gerlach Orchestra - Sun valley Jump - Live (Bellaire)

  BREAK

Bob Mintzer Big Band - One O'Clock Jump - Live At MCG (mcg Jazz)

  BREAK

Count Basie Orchestra - Fly Me To The Moon - This Time By Basie
(Reprise)
Tom Scott & Various Artists - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Cannon Re-Loaded
(Concord)
Gail Pettis - Moonlight In Vermont - May I Come In? (OA2)
The Stan Getz Quartet w/ Chet Baker - I'm Old Fashioned - Quintessence
Volume 1 (Concord)
The Bill Holman Band - Donna Lee - Live (Jazzed Media)

  BREAK

Jimmy Simmons & Friends - When Your Smiling - In Concert and In
Session: Homecoming 2005