[JPL] Big Band Singer

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 30 21:15:29 EDT 2008

Blaise, I have used Denon, Tascam and Revox and find them all to have
deficiencies.  Sometimes they do not index properly, do not read
properly, skip and the drawers do not open properly.  I am personally of
the belief that good consumer units that can easily be replaced might be
the best solution.  With plastic gears none of these are made to take
the wear they get in a studio.  Best.  ALOHA  Hope to see you at the
Summit again this June.  Tom