[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu,Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Aug 1 15:07:16 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 07/28/08

8:00am
Everette Harp – In The Moment – Monday Speaks – Shanachie
David Pack – The Secret Of Moving On – Biggest Part Of Me – Peak
Gerald Albright – Sax For Stax – Respect Yourself – Peak
Simply Red – Picture Book – Holding Back The Tears – East – West Records
Lee Ritenour – A Twist Of Motown – I Heard It Through The Grapevine – GRP

8:30am
The Sax Pack – The Sax Pack – Fallin’ For You – Shanachie
Philippe Saisse Trio – Body & Soul Sessions – Do It Again – Rendezvous
Tuesday - 07/29/08

8:00am
Brian Culbertson – It’s On Tonight – Let’s Get Started – GRP
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Turn Your Love Around – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Peter White –Playin’ Favorites – For The Love Of You – Sony
Tim Bowman – Sweet Sundays – Sweet Sundays – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Sacha – Simply
Sacha – Cry Me A River – Diva Latina Productions

8:30am
Dianna Krall – From This Moment On – Day In, Day Out – Verve Records
Wednesday - 07/30/08

8:00am
Al Williams – Heart Song – Skyline Drive – Pacific Coast Jazz
Jeff Golub – Do It Again – On The Beach – GRP
Jessy J – Tequila Moon – Mas Que Nada – Peak
Les Sabler – Sweet Drive – Biggest Part Of Me – Music Force
Sacha – Simply Sacha – Speak Low – Diva Latina Productions

8:30am
New York Voices – On A Clear Day – On A Clear Day – MCG Jazz
Vitamin Swing – A Tribute, Swinging To Michael Jackson – Thriller –
Vitamin Records
Thursday - 07/31/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed and Delivered
Marvin Gaye – How Sweet It Is
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Jimmy Mack
The Four Tops – It’s The Same Old Song
Dianna Ross & The Supremes – My World Is Empty Without You
Four Tops – Ain’t No Woman Like The One I Got
Percy Sledge – When A Man Love A Woman
Archie Bell & The Drells – Tighten Up

8:30am
The Temptations – Ball Of Confusion
Friday - 08/01/08

8:00am
Grover Washington Jr. – Winelight - Let It Flow – Elektra/WEA
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Fionas Song – Rendezvous
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – Cross Rhodes – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Sacha – Simply
Sacha – Stormy Monday – Diva Latina Productions

8:30am
Steve Jones–Steve Jones–Collective Vol.#1 – Body & Soul – Wire & Wood Music
Sacha–Simply Sacha–I Can’t Give You Anything But Love- Diva Latina Prod.

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii