[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-01-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Aug 1 16:29:40 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-01-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Orchestra - With Plenty Of Money And You -
Treasures Of The Golden Voices
Robin McKelle - Make Someone Happy - Modern Antique (Cheap Lullabye)
Alison Ruble - Skylark - This Is A Bird (Origin)
Chet Baker - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Embraceable You (Pacific Jazz)
Harry Belafonte - Hallelujah, I Love Her So - All-Time Greatest Hits,
Vol.1 (RCA)
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - Georgia On My Mind - Two Men With The
Blues (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Kelly Harland - I'm Old Fashioned - Long Ago And Far Away: Kelly
Harland Sings Jerome Kern (Origin)
Karrin Allyson - A Felicidade (Happiness) - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil
(Concord)
Karrin Allyson - Imagina - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil (Concord)
Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does - Worrisome Heart (Verve)

  BREAK

Ibrahim Ferrer - Que Bueno Baila Usted - Buena Vista Social Club (World
Circuit/Nonesuch)
Wayne Wallace - Fascinating Rhythm - The Nature Of The Beat (Patois)
Stevie Holland - Carioca - Before Love Has Gone (150 Music)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

  Grace Kelly Interview

Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Just Friends - GraceFullee (Pazz Productions)
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - There Is No Greater Love - GraceFullee (Pazz
Productions)
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Buzzing Around - GraceFullee (Pazz
Productions)

  Grace Kelly Interview continues

Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Gracefullee - Gracefullee (Pazz Productions)

  Grace Kelly Interview continues

Stan Getz And The Oscar Peterson Trio - Ballad Medley - The Silver
Collection (Verve)

  BREAK

Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - Beautilful Love - Coincidence (Whaling
City Sound)