[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 1 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Aug 1 18:52:53 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, August 01, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Mark Masters Jazz Orchestra / Summertime / Porgy & Bess Redesigned
(Capri)
*         Freddie Hubbard / First Light / First Light (CTI)
*         Joe Gilman / Another Star / View So Tender: Wonder Revisited
(Capri)
*         Stevie Wonder / Another Star / Songs In The Key Of Life (Motown)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / Aguellos Ojos Verdes / This We Know
(Palmetto)
*         Louis Hayes / You Don’t Know What Love Is / Una Max (SteepleChase)
*         Don Braden / Secret Love / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Thelonious Monk and Gerry Mulligan / Round Midnight / Mulligan
Meets Monk (Riverside)
*         Miles Davis / Mood / E.S.P. (Columbia)
*         Esperanza Spalding / Ponta De Areia / Esperanza (Heads Up)
*         Michael Brecker / Half Past Late / Time Is Of The Essence (Verve)
*         Cedar Walton / Plexus / Seasoned Wood (High Note)
*         Art Blakey / Children Of The Night / Mosaic (Blue Note)
*         Elio Villafranca / The Source In Between / The Source In Between
(Ceiba Tree)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Emergency Call / Taking The Soul For A Walk
(Dafnison)
*         Jackie McLean / A Fickle Sonance / A Fickle Sonance (Blue Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Stanton Moore / Emphasis On Parenthensis (Telarc)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Robin McKelle / Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Cedar Walton / Seasoned Wood (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Phantom)
*         Willy Torres / Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)
*         Jeremy Pelt / November (Max Jazz)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Taking The Soul For A Walk (Dafnison)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Ralph Bowen / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Chip White / Double Dedication (Dark Colors)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
*         William Ash / Skyline Dreams (PosiTone)
*         Brian Blade / Season Of Changes (Verve)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier