[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUST JAZZ" Play List for 08.03.08 @WVST-FM Virginia Stae University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 21:10:36 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 08.03.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Charlie Hunter Featuring Norah Jones_ Day Is Done_ Songs From The Analog
Playground

Plunky_ More Than Meets The Eye_ Drive It

Carmen Lundy_Heart Of Gold-_ Come Home

Second Segment

Terrence Howard_She Was Mine_Shine Through It

Terrence Howard_Spanish Love Affair-_Shine Through It

Carol Duboc_Walk On By_ Sunny

Third Segment

Michael Dease_Slide's Blues_I Had The Craziest Dream

David Berger Octet_ I'm An Old Cowhand (from the Rio Grande)_I Had The
Craziest Dream

Lage Lund_Darn That Dream_Standards

Fourth Segment

Corey Wilkes_Sonata In The Key Of Jack Daniels_Drop It

Fertile Ground_Take Me Higher_ Seasons Change

Plunky_Drop_African Rhythms Mix_Drive It

Fifth Segment

Fertile Ground_Yellow Daisies_Black Is....

Avery Sharpe_Ballad for Aisha _Legends & Mentors

Incognito_ Step Aside_Tales From The Beach

Sixth Segment

Giacomo Gates_Centerpiece_Centerpiece

Steve Nelson_Song For Tina_Sound Effect

Steve Kroon_Matanae_El Mas Alla (Beyond)