Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:49:50 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

IN MEMORY OF BROTHER YUSUF SALIM  (1930--2008)

Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Ivie Anderson--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Sony
Benny Goodman-Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing!--Swing that Music!--Sony

Yusuf Salim--Al Humdullah--First Take--Yule
Yusuf Salim--Venus de Milo with Arms--Yusuf Sings Yusuf--Yule
Yusuf Salim--The Lion and The Saint--Yule

Pharoah Sanders--You've Got to Have Freedom--Journey To One--Theresa
Gary Bartz--I've Known Rivers--I've Known Rivers--Milestone
Joey Calderazzo--Black Nile--The Traveller-Blue Note

Wayne Wallace--Mis Amigos--The Nature of the Beat--Patois
Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tumbao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Jazz on the Latin Side--Eco Del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu

Yusuf Salim--A Hymn--Yusuf Sings Yusuf--Yule
Adia Ledbetter--Teardrops On My Letter--First Take--Yule
Yusuf Salim--Yusuf Cried--Yusuf Sings Yusuf--Yule

Tommy Flanagan--Sunset And The Mockingbird--Sunset and the Mockingbird--Blue Note
Wayne Shorter--Infant Eyes--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Gil Scot-Heron--Song For Bobby Smith--Winter In America--TVT

Terell Stafford--Taking A Chance On Love--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin on Sunset--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Rita Edmond--Dindi--Sketches of a Dream--TOTI
Yusuf Salim--I Won't Cry--Yusuf Sings Yusuf--Yule

Gary Bartz--Tadd's Delight--There Goes the Neighborhood--Candid
Eric Reed--Stablemates--Here--Maxjazz
Betty Carter--I Should Care--It's Not About The Melody--Verve