[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-04-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Aug 4 16:07:24 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-04-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - My Bucket's Got A Whole In It - Two
Men With The Blues (Blue Note)
Bill Evans - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Portrait In Jazz [Keepnews
Collection] (Riverside)
Bill Evans - Blue In Green - Portrait In Jazz [Keepnews Collection]
(Riverside)
Thomas Marriott - Crazy - Crazy: The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
Thomas Marriott - Write Your Own Songs - Crazy: The Music Of Willie
Nelson (Origin)

  BREAK

Dave Tofani Quartet - All The Things You Are - Nights At The Inn
(Solowinds)
Dave Tofani Quartet - I Hear A Rhapsody - Nights At The Inn (Solowinds)

  BREAK

Gene Burkert - The Very Thought Of You - The Jazz Palette (Sea Breeze)
Gene Burkert - Straight Ahead - The Jazz Palette (Sea Breeze)

  BREAK

Blossom Dearie - Tea For Two - Once Upon A summertime (Verve)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Katie King - Here Comes The Sun - Harry's Fight (OA2)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - My Romance - Coincidence (Whaling City
Sound)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - The Turnaround - Coincidence (Whaling
City Sound)

  BREAK

Pete Malinverni - There's A Boat Dat's Leavin' Soon For New York -
Invisible Cities (Reservoir)
Fats Waller - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter - The
Centennial Collection (Bluebird)
Fats Waller - Got A Bran' New Suit - The Centennial Collection
(Bluebird)

  BREAK

Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - When Lights Are Low - You Are There
(Emarcy)
Perez - Nature Boy - It's Happenin'(Zoho)
Marlene Dietrich - Taking A Chance On Love - The Cosmopolitan Marlene
Dietrich (Columbia)
Coralie Clement - Samba de Mon Coeur Qui Bat - Paris (Putumayo)

  BREAK

The Mills Brothers - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Seems Like Old
Times: Blue Moon, Great Songs Of Romance (BMG)

  BREAK

Pat Metheny Trio - Let's Move - Day Trip (Nonesuch)