[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Monday 4 August 2008; 4 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Aug 4 20:48:04 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, August 04, 2008
4 PM to 6 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Miles Davis / Stuff / Miles In The Sky (Columbia)
*         Lee Morgan / Neophilia / Live At The Lighthouse (Blue Note)
*         Regina Carter / Sleepin’ Pretty / The Gathering (Verve)
*         Diana Krall / Besame Mucho / The Look Of Love (Verve)
*         Gary Versace / A Thousand Words / Outside In (Criss Cross)
*         David Friesen & Gary Versace / Tango Amour / With You In Mind
(Summit)
*         Chick Corea / Quartet No. 2 / Three Quartets (Stretch)
*         Franco Ambrosetti / Angel Eyes / Movies, Too (Enja)
*         Alison Ruble / The Night Has A Thousand Eyes / This Is A Bird
(Origin)
*         John McLean / Easy Go / Easy Go (Premonition)
*         Ivo Perlman / The Carnation And The Rose / Ivo (K2B2)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Stanton Moore / Emphasis On Parenthensis (Telarc)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Robin McKelle / Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Cedar Walton / Seasoned Wood (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Phantom)
*         Willy Torres / Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)
*         Jeremy Pelt / November (Max Jazz)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Taking The Soul For A Walk (Dafnison)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Ralph Bowen / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Chip White / Double Dedication (Dark Colors)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
*         William Ash / Skyline Dreams (PosiTone)
*         Brian Blade / Season Of Changes (Verve)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier