[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-05-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Aug 5 16:06:51 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-05-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Bebel Gilberto - August Day Song - Tanto Tempo (Ziriguiboom/Six Degrees)
Grace Kelly - Here's That Rainy Day - Every Road I Walked (Pazz
Productions)
Shirely Horn - Summer (Estate) - With Strings: Here's To Life (Verve)
Nnenna Freelon - Balm In Gilead - Better Than Anything: The
Quintessential Nnenna Freelon (Concord)
Billie Holiday - A Sailboat In The Moonlight - The Quintessential
Billie Holiday, Volume IV (1937) (Columbia)

  BREAK

Carmen McRae - Fine And Mellow - For Lady Day: Volume 1 (Novus/RCA)
Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Day (Origin)
The Heath Brothers - I'm Glad There Is You - As We Were Saying...
(Concord)
Greta Matassa - It's Delovely - The Smiling Hour (Origin)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Robin McKelle - Make Someone Happy - Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)
Gene Harris - My Funny Valentine - At Maybeck, Volume Twenty-Three
(Concord)
Gene Harris - They Can't Take That Away From Me - At Maybeck, Volume
Twenty-Three (Concord)
Eden Atwood - The Gentle Rain - No One Ever Tells You (Concord)
Paul Bollenback - After The Rain - Invocation (Elefant Dreams)

  BREAK

Alison Ruble - Lazy Afternoon - This Is A Bird (Origin)
Stevie Holland - Make Our Garden Grow - Before Love Has Gone (150 Music)
Kat Parra - Misty - Azucar De Amor (Patois)
Rosa Passos - Eu Sei Que Vou Te Amar - Romance (Telarc)
Willy's NYC Salsa Project - A Las Seis - Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)

 BREAK

Wayne Wallace - Coming Running To Me - The Nature Of The Beat (Patois)