[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/5/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 06:24:58 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday August 5, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Gerry Gibbs - Live At Luna - The Caribbean Song - (Whaling City)
*David Berger - I Had The Craziest Dream - I'm An Old Cowhand - (SST)
*Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Starmaker - (EmArcy)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Brother Ray - (High Note)
*Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke - Live At Jazzbaltica - All The Things You Are - (MaxJazz)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - Willie's Blues - (Cuch Be Witcha)
*Thom Rotella - Out Of The Blues - Bluze 4 Youze - (Four Bar)
Frank Sinatra - Songs For Swingin' Lovers! - It Happened In Monterey - (Capitol)
9:00pm
Don Sebesky - Moving Lines - Skyliner & I Go To Rio/Mardi Gras - (Signature)
Ricardo Silveira - Storyteller - Francesa - (Kokopelli)
Grusin Brothers - Sticks And Stones - Good Ol' Boys - (grp)
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - When You Know - (Blue Note)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - If I Were A Bell - (Owl)
*Don Braden - Gentle Storm - Willow Weep For Me - (HighNote)
*Karrin Allyson - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil - Imagina - (Concord)
10:00pm
*Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - Tip Top Rhythm - (Miles High)
*Bruce Lofgren - Jazz Trio - Bud Powell - (Sea Breeze)
*Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - All Of You - (Arc)
Atsuko Hashimoto - Full Organ - Time After Time - (Jas Rac)
*Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
*Brad Mehldau - Trio Live - Ruby's Rub - (Nonesuch)
11:00pm
Gerry Wiggins - Live At Maybeck - (Concord)
	Yesterdays
	My Ship
	All The Things You Are
	Night Mist Blues