[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Aug 6 09:51:02 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Bittersweet--A Moment--Drama
Boston Horns--Ask Me Later--Shibuya Gumbo
Walter "Wolfman" Washington--Tweakin'--Doin' the Funky Thing
George Benson--Plum--Body Talk
Black Uhuru--Right Stuff--Chill Out
The English Beat--Save It For Later--What is Beat?
Orchestra Baobab--Nijaay--Made in Dakar
Glenn White--Aftermath--Sacred Machines
Jackie Payne/Steve Edmonson--Bag Full of Doorknobs--Overnight Sensation
Alphone Mouzon--Do I Have To?--Jazz in Bel-Air

7pm

Shriekback--My Spine is the Bassline--Disco Not Disco
Funky Mustard--Alma del Fuego--Jazza Mostaza
Measured Chaos--Bad, Bad Angel--Somewhere Between Detroit and Chicago
Eddie Gale--Selling Oakland By the Pound--Joint Happening
Bombay Dub Orchestra--To the Shore--Bombay Dub Orchestra
Durutti Column--Never Known Version--Sunlight To Blue...Blue To Blackness
Jeff Coffin--L'Esperance--Mutopia
Conrad Herwig--Ping Pong--The Latin Side of Wayne Shorter
Mick Hucknall--Yolanda--Tribute to Bobby
Geof Bradfield--Kids Are Pretty People--Urban Nomad

8pm

Parliament--Dr. Funkenstein--Best of Parliament
Sean Nowell--Inner Universe--Firewerks
The Hiptones--I've Been Loving You Too Long--Right Now
Niyaz--Beni Beni--Nine Heavens
Fareed Haque--Tabriz--Opaque
Corey Wilkes--Ubiquitous Budafly--Drop It
Jerry Bergonzi--Soul Mission--Tenor Talk
John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection

9pm

Praful--Hand-Cart Puller--Pyramid in Your Backyard
Todd Sickafoose--Warm Stone--Tiny Resistors
Johnny Rawls--Looking For Trouble--Red Cadillac
Lindsey Boullt--Cleopatra's Third Eye--Composition
Sidestepper--San Juan--The Buena Vibra Sound System
Sly Dunbar--River Niger--Funky Nassau
Willy's NYC Salsa Project--Yambeque--Lo Que Traigo Yo
James Carter--Bro. Dolphy-Present Tense
Wayne Wallace--Come Running To Me--The Nature of the Beat

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond