[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-06-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:04:54 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-06-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Gary Tole & Legends Of Swing - Pick Up The Pieces - One Kettle For
Count (Summit)
Coleman Hawkins - Sancticity - The Hawks Flies High [Keepnews
Collection] (Riverside)
Wes Montgomery - Airegin - The Incredible Jazz Guitar Of Wes Montgomery
[Keepnews Collection] (Riverside)
Wes Montgomery - West Coast Blues - The Incredible Jazz Guitar Of Wes
Montgomery [Keepnews Collection] (Riverside)

  BREAK

The Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars - Be-Bop - Live
At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
Bruce Lofgren - Bop Talk - Jazz Trio (Sea Breeze Jazz)
Greg Abate - Bop Lives - Bop Lives (Blue Chip Jazz)
Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie - Groovin' High - The Complete "Birth
Of The Bebop" (Stash)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Alma Micic - April In Paris - The Hours (CTA)
The Craig Russo Latin Jazz Project - Butterfly - In The Middle (Cagools)
Melody Gardot - All That I Need Is Love - Worrisome Heart (Verve)
Hadley Caliman - Joe Joe Dancer Bossa Nova - Gratitude (Origin)
Karrin Allyson - Vivo Sohando (Living On Dreams) - Imagina: Songs Of
Brasil (Concord)
Laszlo Gardony - Summertime - Dig Deep (Sunnyside)

  BREAK

Tim Warfield - Cristo Redentor / Calvary - One For Shirley (Criss Cross
Jazz)
Shirley Scott - I Could Have Told You - Great Scott (Muse)
Shirley Scott - Yours Is My Heart Alone - Great Scott (Muse)

  BREAK

Kelly Harland - Look For The Silver Lining - Long Ago And Far Away:
Kelly Harland Sings Jerome Kern (Origin)