[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/6/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 06:17:40 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday August 6, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Stéphane Grappelli - Timeless - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - (Savoy)
*Roberta Piket - Love And Beauty - Up, Up And Away - (Thirteenth Note)
Dexter Gordon - Jazz Moods/'Round Midnight - Ruby, My Dear - (Columbia)
*Jeff Richman - Aqua - Everything About You - (self released)
*Gary Morgan - Felicidade - A Felicidade - (CAP)
*Dan Skea - Carpenter Road - Blue Bossa - (KSM)
*Thom Rotella - Out Of The Blues - My Foolish Heart - (Four Bar)
*David Benoit - Heroes - Human Nature - (Peak)
9:00pm
*Steve Huffsteter - Live At Café 322 - A Waltz & Battery - (SH)
*Roger Davidson - Bom Dia - Patient Soul - (Sound Brush)
*Caribbean Jazz Project - Afro Bop Alliance - Stolen Moments - (Heads Up)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (Groovin' High)
*Brubeck Brothers - Classified - Good Question - (Koch)
*Bill O'Connell - Triple Play - Flying By - (Savant)
*Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Speak Low - (EmArcy)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Once In A While - (Primrose Lane)
10:00pm
*Mesa CC Jazz Ensemble - Then And Now - Lost - (Sea Breeze)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - John's Blues - (HighNote)
Phil Woods - Celebration! - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)
Kenny Werner - Peace - Peace - (Half Note)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Intermission Riff - (Concord)
Mort Weiss - Meets Sam Most - I'm Old Fashioned - (SMS Jazz)
11:00pm
Lady Sings The Blues - (Capitol)
	Peggy Lee - Here's That Rainy Day
	Sarah Vaughn - Stormy Weather
	Dianne Reeves - In A Sentimental Mood
	Diana Krall - They Can't Take That Away From Me
      Etta James - Body And Soul
      Cassandra Wilson - Someday My Prince Will Come
      Norah Jones - More Than This
      Patricia Barber - The Thrill Is Gone
      Nancy Wilson - You've Changed
      Julie London - Cry Me A River