[JPL] Box sets?

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Thu Aug 7 13:23:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

I think I know the answer to this query, but I must pose it.  Do any of
you know of any cool box sets to be released this fall?

Even two years ago, I could count on box set reissue service.  But now
as we see a downturn in bricks & mortar outlets for music sales, and the
growth of downloads, I fear that we will experience the waning of the
box set.

I ask this question because box sets have always been a super sucessful
fundraising premium at WEMU.  We have to decide on WEMU's fundraising
premiums in the next few days.  Do we not offer a box set?

Feel free to respond to me off list as I only get the digest.

Thanks.

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director