[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-07-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Aug 7 16:05:06 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-07-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Alison Ruble - Lazy Afternoon - This Is A Bird (Origin)
Alison Ruble - It's Magic - This Is A Bird (Origin)
Miles Davis - Nature Boy - Muted Miles (Prestige)
Mark Weinstein - Violets For Your Furs - Straight No Chaser (Jazzheads)

  BREAK
Billy Cobham & Asere - Walking In Five - Music Meeting: Festival
Highlights 2008 (RNW)
Scott Napoli - A Time When Two Become One - Everything's Cool (NAP
Music)
Scott Napoli - Tune Up - Everything's Cool (NAP Music)

  BREAK
Alma Micic - Day Dream - Introducing Alma (CTA)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Alison Ruble - Interlude - This Is A Bird (Origin)
John Abercrombie/Dave Holland/Jack DeJohnette - Sing Song - Gateway 2
(ECM)
Maria Muldaur - I Don't Know Enough About You - A Woman Alone With The
Blues...Remembering Peggy Lee (Telarc)
Jeanie Bryson - You're Blase - Some Cats Know: Sings Songs Of Peggy Lee
(Telarc)

  BREAK
Peggy Lee - September In The Rain - With The Dave Barbour Band
(Laserlight)
Peggy Lee - Some Cats Know - Sings Lieber And Stoller (A&M)
Eden Atwood - For Every Man, There's A Woman - Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
(Concord)

  BREAK
George Cables - Someone To Watch Over Me - At Maybeck (Concord)
Michel Camilo - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Solo (Telarc)
Kelly Harland - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - Twelve Times Romance
(Origin)
Stan Getz - Sweet Lorraine - Spring Is Here (Concord)

  BREAK
T.S. Monk - Philly Twist - Higher Ground (Hyena)