[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Aug 8 15:20:45 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 08/04/08

8:00am
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Soul Dance – Peak
Paul Hardcatle – Hardcastle 5 – Luck Star – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Duke Robillard – A Swingin Session  - Red Dog – Story Plain Records
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – Love Potion #9 – SCM Records
Michael McDonald – Soul Speak – You Don’t Know Me -  Universal

8:30am
Everette Harp – In The Moment – Monday Speaks - Shanachie
Tuesday - 08/05/08

8:00am
Earl Klugh – The Spice Of Life – Canadian Sunset – Koch
Brian Culbertson – It’s On Tonight – Let’s Get Started – GRP
David Wells – Friday Afternoon – Just The Two Of Us – Little Fish Records
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – I Love You More Today – SCM Records

8:30am
Michael Manson – Just Feelin’ It – It’s The Way She Moves – 215 Records
Lee Ritenour – The Very Best Of Lee Ritenour – 4 On 6 - GRP

Wednesday - 08/06/08

8:00am
Randy Crawford – The Best of Randy Crawford – Rio de Janeiro Blue – Warner
Brothers
Larry Carlton – The Best of Larry Carlton - Smiles and Smiles To Go – Hip
– O Records
Take 6 – Feels Good – What’s Going On – Take 6 Records
Sacha – Simply
Sacha – This Masquerade – Diva Latina Productions

8:30am
Gerald Albright – Sax for Stax – Knock on Wood – Peak
Thursday - 08/07/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Gladys Knight – Friendship Train
Dr. John – Right Place, Wrong Time
Joan Osborne – Heatwave
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
The Miracles – The Tears Of A Clown
Eddie Holoman – Hey There Lonely Girl

8:30am
Earth Wind & Fire – Let’s Groove
Friday - 08/08/08

8:00am
Paul Brown – Up Front – Moondance – GRP
Nils – Ready To Play – Hurry Up and Wait – Baja/TSR
Mike Levine – From The Heart – Headin Home – Mike Levine Music
Michael Franks – Love Songs – The Lady Wants To Know – Rhino
Kenny G – Rhythm & Romance – Sax – O – Loco - Concord

8:30am
David Wells – Friday Afternoon – Friday Afternoon – Little Fish Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii