[JPL] David Sanborn

Tetrachord Music sftreat1 at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 8 15:39:26 EDT 2008

FYI:  Jazz pianist Larry Vuckovich, whose new High Wall CD has reached #8 on
the JazzWeek chart, will open for David Sanborn tonight at the beautiful
1200-seat Lincoln Theater in Napa Valley, California's wine-growing region.
David will perform at the San Jose Jazz Festival tomorrow.

Best,
Sanna

Larry Vuckovich / Sanna Craig
Tetrachord Music