[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-08-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Aug 8 16:05:20 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-08-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Black Market Jazz Orchestra - The Blues Machine - Art Attack (Sea
Breeze Jazz)
Ray Marchica - Summertime - In The Ring (Sons Of Sound)
Laszlo Gardony - Stella By Starlight - Ever Before Ever After
(Sunnyside)
Grace Kelly - East Of The Sun (West Of The Moon) - Every Road I Walked
(Pazz Productions)

  BREAK

Bob Berg - Summer Wind - Another Standard (Stretch/Concord)
Gail Pettis - Moonlight In Vermont - May I Come In? (OA2)

  BREAK

Gene Harris - Listen Here - Alley Cats (Concord)
Gene Harris - Please Send Me Someone To Love - Alley Cats (Concord)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

  Alison Ruble Interview

Alison Ruble - Always Something There To Remind Me - This Is A Bird
(Origin)

  Alison Ruble Interview continues

Alison Ruble - Something In The Way She Moves - This Is A Bird (Origin)

  Alison Ruble Interview continues

Alison Ruble - So In Love - This Is A Bird (Origin)

  Alison Ruble Interview continues

Alison Ruble - If I Had You - This Is A Bird (Origin)

  BREAK

Ben Webster & Coleman Hawkins - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To -
Anything Goes: The Cole Porter Songbooks: Instrumentals (Verve)
John McLean - I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) - Better Angels (Origin)

  BREAK

Pete Minger Quartet - Look To The Sky (Jesus Is Coming Again) - Look To
The Sky (Concord)