[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 8 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Aug 8 18:46:52 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, August 08, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Charles Mingus / Duke Ellington’s Sound Of Love / Changes One
(Atlantic)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / The Sad Bird / This We Know
(Palmetto)
*         Joe Locke / You Won’t Forget Me / Very Early (SteepleChase)
*         Hank Mobley / No More Goodbyes / Hi Voltage (Blue Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Mr. Clean / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Freddie Hubbard / Summertime / The Artistry Of Freddie Hubbard
(Impulse)
*         Sonny Fortune / Equipoise / Great Friends (Evidence)
*         Oliver Nelson / Stolen Moments / The Blues And The Abstract Truth
(Impulse)
*         John McLean / Ready For The War / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Pete Christlieb & Warne Marsh / Rapunzel / Apogee (Warner Bros.)
*         Allison Miller / 5 AM Stroll / 5 AM Stroll (Foxhaven)
*         Dr. Lonnie Smith / Freedom Jazz Dance / Jungle Soul (Palmetto)
*         Grover Washington, Jr. / All My Tomorrows / All My Tomorrows
(Columbia)
*         Grover Washington, Jr. / Mister Magic / Mister Magic (Motown)
*         Stanley Turrentine / Sugar / Sugar (CTI)
*         Bobby Previte / I’d Advise You Not To Miss Your Train / Set The
Alarm For Monday (Palmetto)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Stanton Moore / Emphasis On Parenthensis (Telarc)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Robin McKelle / Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Cedar Walton / Seasoned Wood (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Phantom)
*         Willy Torres / Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street)
*         Jeremy Pelt / November (Max Jazz)
*         Dafnis Prieto / Taking The Soul For A Walk (Dafnison)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Ralph Bowen / Five (Criss Cross)
*         Chip White / Double Dedication (Dark Colors)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
*         William Ash / Skyline Dreams (PosiTone)
*         Brian Blade / Season Of Changes (Verve)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier