[JPL] 88.9FM Serious Jazz Playlist Date:8/2/08 Jazz Party Show

MERRILLFLA at aol.com MERRILLFLA at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 08:27:36 EDT 2008

Melodious Mel's Jazz Party
88.9FM Serious Jazz Playlist Date:8/2/08  Jazz Party Show
4PM to 8PM  Saturday WDNA 88.9 FM Miami _www.wdna.org_ (http://www.wdna.org)

    88.9FM Serious Jazz  Playlist Date:8/2/08
Time Song Title Artist CD Title  7:59:51 PM Walkin' Pete Jolly Ralph  Pena
The Duo  7:50:56 PM Nica's  Dream Wycliff Gordon   Boss  Bones  7:34:03 PM
Invitation/  Insensatez Kenny Clark Francy  Boland Sextet Calypso  Blues  7:31:39
PM The Lamp is  Low Greg Chako Jazz Trio  and Quartet Everybody's Got a  name
7:17:31 PM Clear out of this  World  Eugene  Maslov When I need to  Smile
7:07:55 PM Stomping at the  Savoy Tim  Warfield One of  Shirley  7:02:38 PM 52nd
Street Nancy Marano sings  Duncan Lamont Nancy Marano  Tomorrows Standards
6:58:32 PM A Night In  Tunisia Clifford  Brown The Blue Note  Years  6:44:25 PM
Here Comes the  Sun Dotti Anita  Taylor A Morning  Glory  6:42:41 PM In A
Mellow  Tone Gene Harris  Quartet Live in  London  6:36:26 PM The Way you Look
Tonight Dakota  Staton A Packet of Love  Letters  6:35:17 PM Europia Alvin Queen
Jammin'  Uptown  6:25:42 PM September in the  Rain David Berger  Octet I Had
the Craziest  Dream   6:13:48 PM Sail Away Andy Martin Andy Martin & The
Metropole Orchestra  6:09:06 PM Long Ago and Far  Away Meredith  d'Ambrosio Silent
 Passion  5:59:40 PM A Nightingale Sang in  Berkeley Square Cedar  Walton
Seasoned  Wood  5:56:37 PM Last Night When We  Were Young Bill Charlap  Trio Live
at the Village  Vanguard  5:45:36 PM The Man With The  Horn Anita O'Day In A
Mellow  Tone  5:35:45 PM Billies  Bounce Lenore  Raphael Wingin'  it  5:32:34
PM My Cherie  Amour Taylor/ Fidyk Big  Band Live at the Blues  Alley  5:24:17
PM Jumpin'with Symphony  Sid Ron Kaplan New York  5:21:13 PM Sleepy George
Johnson  Jr Allstar  Tribute  5:13:40 PM The Boy Next  Door Madeline  Eastman Art
 Attack  5:05:20 PM That Old Black  Magic Eddie Higgins  Quartet My Foolish
Heart  5:03:12 PM Jeru Wayne  Wallace The Nature of the  Beat  5:01:07 PM Easy
Street Billy May  Orchestra Billy's  Best  4:55:54 PM Long Ago and Far  Away
Mike Melvoin  Trio You Know  4:54:45 PM Like someone in  Love Derek Smith High
 Energy  4:34:27 PM My Little Brown  Book Allan  Harris The Songs of
Strayhorn  4:28:17 PM Shine /Bernies  Tune Jack Nimitz and  Friends Yesterday and
Today  4:26:42 PM Give Me the Simple  Life Wim  Overgaauw 65 Anniversay Concert
  4:22:50 PM It's a Jungle Out  There Joe  Coughlin Things Turn Out this  Way
 4:10:56 PM Passing  Through Hod O'Brien  Trio Have Piano ...Will  Swing
4:09:45 PM I Concentrate on  You James Dean Big  Band Live at the Whiskey  Cafe

Read reviews on AOL Autos.